Wednesday 22 April 2020

Lock down

lock down has been a little hard because I'm missing all my friends and having to go to my dad's house and then back to my mum's house what I am finding most fun about lockdown is watching Netflix staying up later and having much yummier lunches at mums house we fostered a puppy to look after while lockdown and at my dad's house we got a bunny the puppy's name is nova and the bunnies name is teddybear while his real name is bear over lockdown when I'm at my dad's we go for lots of bike rides and at my mum's house we go on lots of big walks

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Faith, Bailee here from Grey Main School. I really like the way you made sure your paragraphs make sense!
    Maybe next time you could add some photos of you during lockdown.
    What was your favourite part of lockdown?
    Check my blog out -http://gmsbaileeh3833.blogspot.com/ .
    Keep up the great work - Bailee.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.