Monday 4 February 2019

In the holidays my first trip I had was to my grandma and my granddad up in Blenheim it was so hot the week before Christmas we got lots of cool things from them. We had are Christmas with them the day before Christmas we had to go back to our dads but before we went to our dads we had Christmas with our mu  and we had lots of fun then we went to our dads. then we open our stuff from him and one of our gifts were a hover bord each my one was black and Taylor's was blue.

Our Next Trip
our next trip we went to Christchurch with our mum and we stayed in Kaiapoi with a friend we had lots of fun one day while we were in the city we went lime scoring mum and Taylor were the slowest I was fast.

               

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.